Saturday, October 9, 2010

October Colors

It has been one of those really busy times in life. I am very excited about the approaching wedding of my daughter, Nicole. Since I haven't completed very many knitting projects, I'd like to share several "wedding" projects from the last several months. With the big day only 10 days away, I don't feel I am spilling the beans on any secrets. So, I would like to show you some cute baskets I made for cards and for programs, and a little purse suited for a bride, crocheted by my Auntie Terry and carried by my Mom.





I also made a couple little garters and
decorated a wedding candle. You may
have seen these earlier.

The picture of the ring bearer pillows are yet to come !!

Last weekend we had a welcome the bride and groom party at Barnes, Wisconsin hosted by the groom's family.Here is a picture of me with a forever friend and the bride and groom.

I am sure you will hear about the big day next week. Tomorrow, I am helping Andy select his wedding clothes-- but not until I go to Mass to pray for a wedding filled with happy memories and life happily ever after for Nick and Nicole. All my kids will be there, and all my sibs. One of those days you never forget.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK, enjoy the colors of October. XOXO Noanie

No comments: